3.18.2007

Child of God

I had the amazing priviledge of leading a teenager to Christ this weekend. I asked her if she had ever prayed a prayer to ask God to be in her life, and she said no. I asked her if she wanted to pray that prayer, and she said yes.
The moment you hear "yes" is earthshaking. I always have to recompose myself before saying anything else because I know that at this moment in time, Heaven has come to earth. At this moment, this girl before me is going to embrace the God of the universe and tell Him she wants to live a life that is pleasing to Him.
So while we were on our knees and her friends surrounded her, she repeated a prayer that will change the rest of her life.

3 Comments:

  • At 19.3.07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it amazing how God places us right where He needs us...eventho we may prefer being somewhere else?

     
  • At 19.3.07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the way you worded this Kristy. It's amazing isn't it?

    Rebecca

     
  • At 28.3.07, Blogger Shawna said…

    MANY blessings ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home